
Delicious "morsels". Does anyone call any thing "morsels" any longer? It's such a 1920's word, in'it?!? Anyway, who cares? Get a bag (or several, like me) and make these cookies:
2 Cups all-purpose flour
2/3 Cup Nestle Toll House Baking Cocoa (or whatever you want, I use Hershey's)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
2/3 Cup granulated sugar
2/3 Cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1 - 10 ounce bag of Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels.
Mix ingredients.
Bake in a 325 degree oven for 10-13 minutes.
Keep the milk handy, or better yet: the morning coffee.

8 comments:
Ooooooo! These sound wonderful. I *love* chocolate and mint, especially around Christmas. I bet they're perfect with some hot coffee! But ... I'm trying to loose these last few pounds, not gain more! Oh no!!
P.S. Can't wait to hear how the Artisan bread turned out!
Oh!!! Please send me a dozen!!! Cathy
YUMMY! need to remember this!
Oooohhh YUMMERS! ;)
Oh, my! These look marvelous! Definately going on my holiday baking list! Thanks!
*drooling*
I haven't seen these little morsels in my commissary yet!! I'm totally jealous cause I love dark chocolate and mint. I'm on the hunt now, darlin'. YUM.
Love, love, love chocolate mint. I will definitely be making these...hope all is well with you. I am just catching up.
Post a Comment