Come Have a Cuppa!

Come Have a Cuppa!

NEED A WEAPON?

Pray the Rosary (daily).
Our Lady of Fatima, Ora pro nobis.
One who has hope lives differently. - B16

Friday, January 8, 2010

One Word Comment

Let's see how forthcoming my blog buddies are. Leave a ONE word comment that you think best describes me. It can only be one word. No more than one word. Then copy & paste this post on your blog so I can leave a word about you. This should be interesting...

Yes, indulge my dern ego a moment. . . .

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolly.

Michelle said...

Forthright.

Rocky said...

unpretentious

JennB said...

HiLARious!!!

Adrienne said...

I just keep coming up with the same word:

Friend...

Nancy said...

real.

Dawn said...

gallimaufry.

Unknown said...

devout

Jamie Jo said...

Zany

Larry Denninger said...

chocoholic ;-)

Gramma 2 Many said...

Devoted

Christine said...

LOVE

EC Gefroh said...

Entertaining :-)

Christine said...

ps...i really like seeing the time on the side bar! Cool!

Anonymous said...

Funny!

Rosemary said...

Genuine.

Allison said...

SPIRITED

–adjective having or showing mettle, courage, vigor, liveliness,

Origin:
1590–1600;

Synonyms:
animated, vivacious, ardent, active, energetic, lively, vigorous, courageous, mettlesome.

Sarah - Kala said...

JMJ - I really agree with the "mettlesome" he he he!!!

Wow, y'all are very KIND. Mahalo!!

Kissteen - I saw the time on a priest or brother's blog and though, "cool". It's nice if folks know what time it is here compared to where they may be. :)

Allison said...

I almost erased the mettlesome from the dictionary definition.

But all the other synonyms suited you so well. Don't see you as mettlesome unless we're all defending the faith... I LUV the other words used to describe you from other bloggers.

It is clear that you are a well-loved blogger that can't be described in one word...but rather a bevy of enticing adjectives that culminate into why we all luv reading you so much. :)

Sarah - Kala said...

JMJ - why you just buttered my toast on one side and just done up the 'tother. BLUSH. Thank you all.

Suzie L. said...

Candid.

regan said...

grrreeaaattt!!!








ps.
but i won't do it on my blog though.

Anonymous said...

Devoted

Yes, I know it's been used, but it's the best word.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

loved

Anonymous said...

Real!

Mary N. said...

There was no word in the English language to describe you but here is a word for you:
laetabilis

I might even tell you what it means :) It means: uncommon, joyful, gladdening, welcome; that may be rejoiced at

A perfect fit:)