Come Have a Cuppa!

Come Have a Cuppa!

NEED A WEAPON?

Pray the Rosary (daily).
Our Lady of Fatima, Ora pro nobis.
One who has hope lives differently. - B16

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Here's Some of My Girly Girl Side . . .

I want at least one of these dolls. This has been clearly stated to Chief. I love the one with the umbrella, but they are all cute. Just one. It would not end my world if I did not get one, trust me, but some times I just "want" something like this. And, I don't know why or where it comes from. I do not want to start a collection either. Just one.

What do you all think of these wood Japanese dolls?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them! My favorite is the Mama (the tallest one)!

Maurisa said...

We have several from our tour on Okinawa. Every girl needs one ;-)

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I'm fond of the one with the black hair and the demure eyes. They are all very pretty though! Cathy

Blessings each day said...

And I favor the one in the red outfit with umbrella girl a close second, but they are all cute!

Wanted to help you with the stain problem earlier but my dumb keyboard was in its' own zone and would not communicate...drives me crazy and now it is doing it with more frequency.

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Anne said...

Very cute. My favorite dolls are the Madame Alexander dolls that they give away with McDonalds Happy Meals. I do have a collection and my children are not allowed to play with them. I am still a little girl inside!

Kalona said...

I have some from our time in Japan. My favorites are the Four Seasons Kokeshi dolls. I'll have to take a picture of them to show you. They are sooo sweet.

Sarah - Kala said...

Kalona, I'd love to see them. Ditto to you Mau!!!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I'd love one too!! They are the cutest dolls!! We had some like that where we used to live and I think they were Koo dolls...

Mimi said...

I'm with you, I like the one with the fan best, but they are all cute!