I notice when people join in the fun around here . . . and I noticed just now how it sticks me in the heart like a lance from the fiery pits of hell when one of you leave . . . . THREE have left just today.
Do I offend?
Geeeesh. Should I care? Well, let me tell you: if you are following me, there's a huge likelihood I am following YOU. At least let me know why you have left!
**Several of you have commented that there may be something funny going on with Blogger services . . . so I'll come the bloody heck down now***
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I think there is a glitch...you are the second person to post on this today. Lori lost 4, and so did I...what's up with that?
I for one am going nowhere!!!
It seems that I have two less and I have looked through the list and cannot work out who has left.
I agree with Therese. It looks like a glitch.
I, too, heard there is a problem with Blogger and followers, so don't worry!!
I love ya JOT. I will never ever leave.
I have no idea who follows me. I know you and Jamie do...good enough for me!!! oh and JMJ and regan oh...guess I have a few that leave me a nice hello. Ever since I have started blogging meeting you gals has been tons of fun. Would be even cooler to meet all you gals down at the pub and jibber jabber our shitkees off!
Okay I just looked at your list and I am not showing up even though I still have you as a blog I follow in my profile.
It seems that many of the blogs I follow have me as not following. I hope it fixes it up soon.
once you have more than two followeres-not counting mom and dad-you are NOT allowed to complain about followers. do you get my drift?? =) you and shelly crack me up! she's having the same problem. i guess this will be another day where i tell myself i am glad i left blogger!
hugs.
~me
regan - you make a good point, but my parents don't have a PC nor would they know how to use it. Honest. My sister? She has one and I have told her to read my blog as it will keep her up to date on us . . . but she persists with FB (I tried it and hated it). She won't come and read it. My first blog she said I was writing because "Sarah must be bored". I can't win the family!
All - I won't worry. Tho' the past two days when I have come to my blog page, the posts don't show for a while so there must be some kind of craziness going on with blogger.
regan - is your new service free and was it easy to move your blogger content to your new site?
What u talkin bout, Willis?
I'm lost girls!
I'm still here though! LOL!
sarah, wordpress is free. as for moving the content, i know it can be done, i saw something pertaining to that when i first startedt the other blog, haven't been feeling up to looking into it, but another blogger friend said she could help me if i wanted. as you can see i haven't brought alot of my content over yet, still mulling over what i will bring, but i was thinking more about linking off and on to the new site. wordpress has MANY styles to choose from and i am happy so far. there are a few bugs, i won't go into them here, but if you want to know more, email me and i'll tell ya.
g'nite.
Still following you, Sarah. I lost a follower yesterday - I know who it is, and I will stalk him until the Second Coming....unless I give up stalking for Lent, which means I only have about 16 hours left...
I read on another blog there was a glitch. I don't follow blogs, just Blogline them, so I didn't pay too much attention.
I s hould be on there! I am putting myself on there!
Hmmmm, there must be a glitch. I clicked to follow and it said I am already a follower but I am not showing up on your follow list?
What do you mean, Sarah? How can you tell if someone has "left you?"
Rosemary - there is a gadget that has "followers" with picture icons of the person who has chosen to follow my blog. Okay. There's a number in (29) like that, though the other day mine looked like this (27) when it used to be (30).
I know I added a favourite priest yesterday (Father DZ from Servant and Steward), AussieTherese is still there but her icon had gone and looks like JMJ's icon isn't there but blogger says she's a follower. I imagine the mess will right itself eventually.
Post a Comment