As LarryD kindly pointed out, I just may be picking me schnoz. Not really, but it is kinda funny! I think nose picking is really rather disgusting, actually, and I never partake in it's practice. But, go on LarryD, have your fun with it. *smile*
Here is I watching telly, I think. My girl takes pictures randomly . . . mostly of the dern cat and some of the dog so I was chuffed to find one of me - and it's not that bad. I call this: the thinkin' mama.
What I really wish I could have at the mo' is some dern big ears - listening ears. I haven't much for that right now. The cold has settled into my ears so I'm more deaf than usual. But because I'm more deaf than usual, I'm going to look at it differently this time. With humour. I always hear many things the wrong way while I'm having a cold in my ears . . . usually it is quite funny. So, I'll look forward to that. I usually get very angry because I have to ask people to repeat themselves over and over again. If it's frustrating for you, just think how I feel. Trust me, I know it's annoying when people do not hear you correctly and you have to repeat yourself, but it's far more annoying to be the deaf one who so dearly wants to communicate . . . for me, to be a part of the conversation - to hear everything you have to say.
Patience, dear friends, is a virtue - on either side of the fence.
I just thought this wee girl was cute with her grand listening ears, yeah? Keep yer humour on.

14 comments:
You are so FUDDY! Did you catch that? LOL!
Get well..I say...get well, girl! :O!!!
What???
you have great skin!!! especially for a sickie =)
Suz- you're such a ham, yeah? I'm actually feeling really quite well! I still cough a bit, but my ears feel all stuffed up. It's mentally awful for me, you know? I'll get better - it takes time.
JMJ - you're a card! Bawwwwhahaha!
regan - thanks for noticing . . . I see a tweakie on my forehead and on my chin tho'. Oh, well. But, when I look at pictures of people I look at their eyes. Myself? Spying a double chin - blech! I was reading a bit tonight and decided that I need to do that Mile Walk DVD daily. So, tomorrow it begins the daily. Pray for me that I stay resolved to do it!
Hope you are feeling better. Love the picture. You do look like quite a thinker in it. Also love the listening ears. Especially the little one wearing them.
FEEL...BETTER....SOON!!!!!!
Visiting via "Are We There Yet. What a delightful "home" you have here. Hope you lose the need for the "Listening ears" soon. Very Cute! Cathy
You really shouldn't pick your nose, Sarah. At least not while there's a camera about! :-)
Gramma, MM, and Grandma K - thanks! Warm welcome, GrandmaK!
Larry - aw, I was hopin' no one woudl notice that's what I was up to! Now everybody's going to know how I get sick, spreading boogies about. :-)
I know now you feel about misunderstanding and wanting to HEAR. I have a little bit of hearing loss. Hope you feel all better soon.
Oh yeah, ham.. that's me!
Ears...they can be so blah when they are stuffed...like our noses, just very different though and sensitive.
I'm a prayin for ya! :)
Rosemary - I have substantial hearing loss from so many ear infections as a child - five surgeries from age 6-15; one of them I had bone reconstruction and a cyst removed from my right ear. I can go w/out hearing aides, but I may need them in a few years. I'm definitely going to get them before my hubs retires from the USN.
Suz - yes, the ears are different. I need to hear!!! I can always breathe through my big arsed mouth!
Oh...dern me...I'm sorry. After reading about your ear troubles, I shouldn't been horsing around with you. Anyway, hope its getting better each hour!
Suz - please don't feel bad - I'm not offended at some ribbing!! Honest. I've been asked, "WHAT?" sarcastically all my life when I tell folks I'm hard of hearing. It seems like it may be heartless, but really, it's not - especially when I figure out what their weakness is 'cos I'll just rib right back!! All in fun, love!
HUgs,
Sarah
Post a Comment